Thursday, September 29, 2011

Ever Felt a Finger Nail in Your Eye?

Tuesday night I was playing with Rod when he grabbed my face and scratched me. Ok mister, its time to cut your nails. I plop him on my lap and do his thumb. Next up pointer. Easy peasy lemon squeezy. Then I get to his middle finger. CLIP! That little clipping flew right into my eye! It hurt so bad. It stung and worst of all, it itched but I couldn't scratch it.
I had to have Mike take Rodney and then help get the nail clipping out of my eye. All I wanted to do was rub my eye and get the stupid thing out. I could feel my eye becoming more and more irritated by the second. We go to the bathroom and Mike can't see it. Go figure. SO I have to move my eye around until the clipping moves. Then he spots it! Yahoo!
Except I'm a pain in the butt and I can't keep my eye from moving. It was so uncomfortable and my eye kept going to the only "comfy spot." But I was able to be a big girl and hold still while Mike took it out with a q tip.
My eye still feels funny, I'm sure the clipping scratched it a bit, but I am sure glad to get that out of my eye!

No comments:

Post a Comment