Friday, October 28, 2011

Late Night Work Outs

I can't believe I worked out at 9:30 tonight. Never in my life have I been a person to work out super early or super late. I just can't get over it. I'm so happy that I did it. Well, sort of. the problem with working out so late is that it gives me a major energy boost and I stay up late. Anyways, I'm so dedicated to this program. In just a few short weeks, I went from not being able to do any push ups to being able to do moving push ups. I just can't wait until I finish the program. i have seen some amazing before and after shots.

I'm not sure what mine will look like though. Since I have hypothyroidism, my weight loss is generally slower than others. I'm hoping that me watching my diet and exercising will really prove to be a good thing. I've heard that people start seeing a change in the second week of the second month - which is in about three weeks. We'll see. I have six weeks left of the program and I'm determined to do well. I don't really have a choice.

In Rodney news - he's was very clingy today. I couldn't even get dinner made without him clinging to me. Mike was out hunting and I wont lie, it was frustrating. Eventually I did get him calmed down. And of course, by the time Mike came home Rod was happy and content. So I was given a hard time about "claiming" to have a fussy baby. Go figure

No comments:

Post a Comment