Wednesday, August 31, 2011

On the Road Again...

I don't know what it is but Mike and I can never manage to leave on time. I mean, we are late every time we head out of town. Today we planned on leaving at 4:00 or 5:00. We left at 8:30 pm. It's a good thing Mike has been working
nights so he is used to being up at this hour. I did drive the first couple hours so he can nap. We are also going to make a stop on the beach of Lake Michigan. We will have a breakfast picnic! I can't wait! Oh and I can't wait for Mackinack Island Peanut Butter Fudge ice cream from Reyba's. Mmmm..... It's a short trip bit ought to be a good one. Family and camping as well. Good times.

Oh yeah - Mike has been driving less than an hour and has already been pulled over. He got a warning. He got lucky.

Please excuse typos. I'm on my phone.

No comments:

Post a Comment