Saturday, December 10, 2011

Rod's First Birthday Party!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY HOT ROD!  Today we had a few friends and my mom join us for Hot Rod's first birthday party.  It was so much fun!  Rod had two of his little friends attend.  One, Brennin is 4 months younger than Rod and already taller.  The other, Allie, was a premie and is also bigger than Rod.  He's a shrimp.  I would love to show you photo's but I'm super lame and didn't get photos of his guests.  Also, in additional lameness, I forgot to get a candle.  I mean really, how does one forget their childs first candle?  We used a tealight - because I'm lame. ;)
mom dad and baby!

Weebles Wobble but they don't fall down!

Made by my mom.  Aint it puuuuurty?

cake faced birthday boy

Nana and Hot Rod


He was either reaching for balloons or a present.
         
And now that the p
arty is over, Mike and I feel like we have been hit by a mack truck.  So very tired.  Good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment