Monday, November 21, 2011

Vacation....again

Well, its that time of year again. The time when Mike goes hunting and I become a hunters widow for a week. This is my first time at this with Hot Rod. It has been surprisingly calm. As long as I don't leave him alone of course. He hasn't been acting out or anything. We have spent our days watching movies, playing, and working out while he naps. We have also had a chance to catch lunch with my Mother in Law. She bought us some cookie cutters. I wanted shape ones so I could use them as a teaching tool when Rod gets older.
Oh yeah, and it snowed. It is so beautiful. Rod hates it. He cried the second I put him in it. Silly boy. I will post pictures later. Since there is snow I also decided to buy a pair of snow boots. I couldn't find any. I found some cute, brown, waterproof ones but they were too big. I had Rod put them on but he couldn't walk. Now that was comical. I guess buying snow boots just wasn't in the cards.
Can you believe I'm working out while on vacation? I can't. It's weird really. But I'm glad. At least I wont be falling behind. I'm nearly done with my program and I just can't believe it. I have come so far! Just over 30 days and I'm done. Sort of. I think I may try to do a second round of Insanity. I could use it! Ok, I'm tired. Night.

No comments:

Post a Comment